Akela has not been specifically tested to help with any health conditions. However, diet is an important part of health and wellbeing so feeding a high quality, natural diet is a good place to start. Customers have reported improved appearance in skin and coat condition, better formation and reduction in size of stools, calmer and more balanced behaviour and improved breath odour. If you think your dog has a health concern that could be diet related then we advise you speak with your vet and also do your own research on dog nutrition so you can review the ingredients in the recommended food and check you are happy feeding it to your dog.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Which of your treats are suitable for puppies?
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy
- Why don't you use bio-degradable packaging?
- Is Akela suitable for pregnant bitches?
- Is your fish farmed?
- What does free-run mean?