Akela has not been specifically tested to help with any health conditions. However, diet is an important part of health and wellbeing so feeding a high quality, natural diet is a good place to start. Customers have reported improved appearance in skin and coat condition, better formation and reduction in size of stools, calmer and more balanced behaviour and improved breath odour. If you think your dog has a health concern that could be diet related then we advise you speak with your vet and also do your own research on dog nutrition so you can review the ingredients in the recommended food and check you are happy feeding it to your dog.
Articles in this section
- What's the Difference Between cold-pressed pellets and extruded kibble?
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy?
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- Veal - why do you use it?
- Is Akela suitable for my dog?
- I'm used to buying 12Kg or 15Kg bags, do you have any plans to launch those sizes?
- My cat likes your dog food! What's the difference?