We do not add sugar and we have good fibre levels in our food. The Fish Feast & Duck options use sweet potato as well as being generally lower in carbs than many commercial diets - this means they can be fine for dogs with diabetes - but remember this should be under veterinary supervision.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy?
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- Is Akela suitable for my dog?
- I'm used to buying 12Kg or 15Kg bags, do you have any plans to launch those sizes?
- My cat likes your dog food! What's the difference?
- Can I mix your different types of food together?
- Is your food "Hypoallergenic"? Yes