We do not add sugar and we have good fibre levels in our food. The Fish Feast & Duck options use sweet potato as well as being generally lower in carbs than many commercial diets - this means they can be fine for dogs with diabetes - but remember this should be under veterinary supervision.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Why don't you use bio-degradable packaging?
- Is Akela suitable for pregnant bitches?
- Is your fish farmed?
- What does free-run mean?
- Cage-Free Policy - Ethically Sourced Ingredient Provenance
- Puppy Transition & Digestion