Yes, in the wild all dogs would eat the same high-protein diet. Akela already includes the joint support ingredients glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and MSM. Senior dogs are more prone to weigh-gain so you may have to reduce their daily feeding amount slightly, a guide amount is given on our feeding guide.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Why don't you use bio-degradable packaging?
- Is Akela suitable for pregnant bitches?
- Is your fish farmed?
- What does free-run mean?
- Cage-Free Policy - Ethically Sourced Ingredient Provenance
- Puppy Transition & Digestion