Yes, although Akela is specifically marketed as a working dog food it will do no harm to feed it to your pet dog. All dogs evolved from wolves and in the wild would eat a diet rich in protein. Please check our feeding guide as pet dogs will not need as much per day.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Which of your treats are suitable for puppies?
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy
- Why don't you use bio-degradable packaging?
- Is Akela suitable for pregnant bitches?
- Is your fish farmed?
- What does free-run mean?