Yes, although Akela is specifically marketed as a working dog food it will do no harm to feed it to your pet dog. All dogs evolved from wolves and in the wild would eat a diet rich in protein. Please check our feeding guide as pet dogs will not need as much per day.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Can I mix your different types of food together?
- Is your food "Hypoallergenic"? Yes
- Do I need to transition gradually when switching between Akela flavours? No
- Which of your treats are suitable for puppies?
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy
- Why don't you use bio-degradable packaging?