We would prefer to dispatch orders in multiple boxes but couriers charge per box so in order to keep our delivery charges low (or free) we ship up to the maximum that the courier allows (usually 31.5Kg). It is also more environmentally friendly to ship full parcels. Upon arrival, we would always recommend opening the parcel and removing the goods individually from the parcel rather than attempting to lift it yourself. Most couriers provide their drivers with sack barrows for moving heavy parcels.
Articles in this section
- Can I change/cancel my order?
- Delivery Damages
- How do I track my order?
- I'm missing item(s) from my order
- Defrosted Raw Food Delayed In Transit
- Heavy Parcels
- Akela Delivery Guarantee
- Akela Taste & Quality Guarantee
- Product Dispensing Sizes & Equivalent Order Substitution
- 10kg bag reseal