We switched from Duck&Rabbit to Duck&Turkey as part of our cage-free philosophy. If we find a cage-free source of rabbit in future will look at bringing it back. In the meantime we do have other flavours available.
Articles in this section
- What's the Difference Between cold-pressed pellets and extruded kibble?
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy? Chicken or Salmon, yes
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- What kind of vitamins/minerals do you use in your foods?
- Veal - why do you use it?
- Is Akela suitable for my dog?
- I'm used to buying 12Kg or 15Kg bags, do you have any plans to launch those sizes?
Article is closed for comments.