We hope you will be happy with your purchase from us and we welcome feedback, positive or negative, from our customers on our products and services.
Getting a product right first time means we can keep our costs down and offer you the best prices, it also saves you any hassle and effort in returning a product and waiting for a replacement. This is why we strongly encourage you to ask us questions about any food if you are unsure if it is suitable before you buy. We can advise you on specific issues before you buy. During office hours our livechat is a great way of getting in touch.
Returning an Item
Of course, if the item is not right when it arrives you can return it, please read all of the following carefully to explain the process.
- In order to process any return we must first receive this request via e-mail. Please specify your order number and the reason for the return and await confirmation from us before sending it back.
- If you are returning because you have changed your mind you may return your order up to 14 days from the date of delivery as long as the goods are in a re-saleable as-new condition and preferably with all of their original packaging remaining intact.
- Bags of pet food or treats and supplement products may only be returned if completely unopened.
- Please remember that customers have the statutory duty to take reasonable care of goods whilst in their possession and in return transit to us.
- The customer is responsible for any return costs, unless the item in question is faulty, damaged or mis-described.
- Under circumstances where the goods are faulty or mis-described we will meet all reasonable delivery costs for product returns.
- Once a return has been accepted in accordance with the above conditions a refund will be processed within 30 days, usually sooner.
- This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Our returns policy meets the requirements of the distance selling regulations.