Whilst growing it is important that a puppy gets most of its nutrition from a balanced diet, therefore all treats should be in moderation. It is a great idea to use some of the their daily kibble allowance for basic training. For extra special treats we recommend our 80% fish training treats, snax stix (cut into smaller pieces depending on the breed) and small paws fish cubes.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy?
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- My cat likes your dog food! What's the difference?
- Can I mix your different types of food together?
- Is your food "Hypoallergenic"? Yes
- Do I need to transition gradually when switching between Akela flavours? No
- Which of your treats are suitable for puppies?