Whilst growing it is important that a puppy gets most of its nutrition from a balanced diet, therefore all treats should be in moderation. It is a great idea to use some of the their daily kibble allowance for basic training. For extra special treats we recommend our 80% fish training treats, snax stix (cut into smaller pieces depending on the breed) and small paws fish cubes.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Which of your treats are suitable for puppies?
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy
- Why don't you use bio-degradable packaging?
- Is Akela suitable for pregnant bitches?
- Is your fish farmed?
- What does free-run mean?