All Akela foods can be mixed together, although we recommend feeding raw food at a separate time of day as it takes longer to digest (some customers mix it without issue though). Please bear in mind that the various different types of food (dry extruded 80:20, dry cold-pressed 50:50, wet and raw) all have different feeding guides. There is a handy slider on our feeding calculator page showing how much you should feed of each depending on what proportion (half and half etc).
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy?
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- Is Akela suitable for my dog?
- I'm used to buying 12Kg or 15Kg bags, do you have any plans to launch those sizes?
- My cat likes your dog food! What's the difference?
- Can I mix your different types of food together?
- Is your food "Hypoallergenic"? Yes