We chose 10Kg bags as three fit within a 30Kg parcel. With Akela you don't have to feed as much as most other brands due to the high meat content so smaller bags will usually suffice. Most customers used to ordering 15Kg bags usually switched to ordering 20Kg as Akela is often cheaper even in larger quantity. Smaller bags are also better for your back when lifting.
Articles in this section
- What's the Difference Between cold-pressed pellets and extruded kibble?
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy?
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- Veal - why do you use it?
- Is Akela suitable for my dog?
- I'm used to buying 12Kg or 15Kg bags, do you have any plans to launch those sizes?
- My cat likes your dog food! What's the difference?