Free-run means that our poultry (chicken, turkey & duck) is not caged. They have space to roam and perch. Some of them are also free-range which means they are reared outdoors during daylight hours. We exclusively use free range chicken in our Free Range Chicken Teaser treats. We are proud to support the Compassion in World Farming campaign to "End the Cage Age".
Articles in this section
- What's the Difference Between cold-pressed pellets and extruded kibble?
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy?
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- Veal - why do you use it?
- Is Akela suitable for my dog?
- I'm used to buying 12Kg or 15Kg bags, do you have any plans to launch those sizes?
- My cat likes your dog food! What's the difference?