We use MSC-certified sustainable fish wherever possible. Many of the fish are wild and line-caught e.g. Herring, White Fish (Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice and Pollock), Tuna. Some of the salmon and trout is farmed as it is produced for human consumption and some of it is wild.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Why don't you use bio-degradable packaging?
- Is Akela suitable for pregnant bitches?
- Is your fish farmed?
- What does free-run mean?
- Cage-Free Policy - Ethically Sourced Ingredient Provenance
- Puppy Transition & Digestion