We use MSC-certified sustainable fish wherever possible. Many of the fish are wild and line-caught e.g. Herring, White Fish (Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice and Pollock), Tuna. Some of the salmon and trout is farmed as it is produced for human consumption and some of it is wild.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy?
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- Is Akela suitable for my dog?
- I'm used to buying 12Kg or 15Kg bags, do you have any plans to launch those sizes?
- My cat likes your dog food! What's the difference?
- Can I mix your different types of food together?
- Is your food "Hypoallergenic"? Yes