We use MSC-certified sustainable fish wherever possible. Many of the fish are wild and line-caught e.g. Herring, White Fish (Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice and Pollock), Tuna. Some of the salmon and trout is farmed as it is produced for human consumption and some of it is wild.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy?
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- My cat likes your dog food! What's the difference?
- Can I mix your different types of food together?
- Is your food "Hypoallergenic"? Yes
- Do I need to transition gradually when switching between Akela flavours? No
- Which of your treats are suitable for puppies?