We use MSC-certified sustainable fish wherever possible. Many of the fish are wild and line-caught e.g. Herring, White Fish (Cod, Haddock, Hake, Plaice and Pollock), Tuna. Some of the salmon and trout is farmed as it is produced for human consumption and some of it is wild.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Do I need to transition gradually when switching between Akela flavours? No
- Which of your treats are suitable for puppies?
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy
- Why don't you use bio-degradable packaging?
- Is Akela suitable for pregnant bitches?
- Is your fish farmed?