We recommend feeding raw/cooked meat/fish and mashed carbs temporarily if you have run out of food
Articles in this section
- Coprophagia (eating stools)
- I've run out of food, what should I feed in the meantime?
- How do you calculate the Carbohydrate content? Nitrogen Free Extract (NFE)
- Raw Food Hygiene - Bacteria (salmonella, e. coli etc)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM) Scare - a "groundless attack" on grain-free food by the big three brands
- What temperature is your food cooked at?
- Legumes & Sweet Potato
- At What Age Do Puppies Become Adult Dogs?