We don't use bio-degradable packaging because the compostable bags that we trialled had oil spotting when filled with our high-meat recipes. As and when bio-degradable packaging improvements are made we will try again. In the meantime we already use recyclable packaging (where facilities exist - see Terracycle)
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy?
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- Is Akela suitable for my dog?
- I'm used to buying 12Kg or 15Kg bags, do you have any plans to launch those sizes?
- My cat likes your dog food! What's the difference?
- Can I mix your different types of food together?
- Is your food "Hypoallergenic"? Yes