We don't use bio-degradable packaging because the compostable bags that we trialled had oil spotting when filled with our high-meat recipes. As and when bio-degradable packaging improvements are made we will try again. In the meantime we already use recyclable packaging.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Why don't you use bio-degradable packaging?
- Is Akela suitable for pregnant bitches?
- Is your fish farmed?
- What does free-run mean?
- Cage-Free Policy - Ethically Sourced Ingredient Provenance
- Puppy Transition & Digestion