Our foods are naturally high in vitamins and minerals due to the fresh ingredients that we use. Like all manufacturers we do, however, have to include some added vitamins and minerals to comply with FEDIAF guidelines to maintain guaranteed levels in our foods. We use human-grade supplements to achieve this. We are currently in the process of switching over to chelated supplements and organic selenium for example. We are always looking for the most natural ingredients and processes.
Articles in this section
- What's the Difference Between cold-pressed pellets and extruded kibble?
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy? Chicken or Salmon, yes
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- What kind of vitamins/minerals do you use in your foods?
- Veal - why do you use it?
- Is Akela suitable for my dog?
- I'm used to buying 12Kg or 15Kg bags, do you have any plans to launch those sizes?