The cause of this issue is usually problems with the phone’s Bluetooth connectivity. There are a couple of ways to address this.
- Backup all your dog's activity onto the cloud. To do this, tap the sync button or the refresh button.
- Delete the Dog Activity Tracker you have connected to the App.
- Use a coin to unscrew the back of the PoochPlay™ Dog Activity Tracker. Remove the battery for 30 seconds, then, reinsert the battery and screw the back of the Tracker on. This will reset the Tracker.
- Ensure your phone’s operating system is completely up to date.
- Reset your network settings. This may be a little different depending on your phone’s software version.
- Go to settings —> Backup and Reset —> Network settings reset —> Reset Restart your phone
This will solve most Bluetooth connectivity issues. However, if you are still experiencing issues follow these instructions to clear the Bluetooth cache files:
- Go to Settings (this may vary depending on your phone’s software version.)
- Select ‘Application Manager’
- Display system apps (you may need to either swipe left/right, or choose from the menu in the top right corner)
- Select ‘Bluetooth’ from the list of applications
- Select ‘Storage’
- Tap ‘Clear Cache’
- Finally, restart the phone
These solutions will clear the connection and should allow your PoochPlay™ Tracker to connect more easily. If, after following these instructions, the issue is still present, contact us and we will be happy to help you further.
Please sign in to leave a comment.