The cause of this issue is usually problems with the phone’s Bluetooth connectivity. There are a couple of ways to address this.
- Backup all your dog's activity onto the cloud. To do this, tap the sync button or the refresh button.
- Delete the Dog Activity Tracker you have connected to the App.
- Use a coin to unscrew the back of the PoochPlay™ Dog Activity Tracker. Remove the battery for 30 seconds, then, reinsert the battery and screw the back of the Tracker on. This will reset the Tracker.
- Ensure your phone’s operating system is completely up to date.
- Reset your network settings. This may be a little different depending on your phone’s software version.
- Go to settings —> Backup and Reset —> Network settings reset —> Reset Restart your phone
This will solve most Bluetooth connectivity issues. However, if you are still experiencing issues follow these instructions to clear the Bluetooth cache files:
- Go to Settings (this may vary depending on your phone’s software version.)
- Select ‘Application Manager’
- Display system apps (you may need to either swipe left/right, or choose from the menu in the top right corner)
- Select ‘Bluetooth’ from the list of applications
- Select ‘Storage’
- Tap ‘Clear Cache’
- Finally, restart the phone
These solutions will clear the connection and should allow your PoochPlay™ Tracker to connect more easily. If, after following these instructions, the issue is still present, contact us and we will be happy to help you further.