Tap on the Tracker icon at the bottom of the home screen, then tap the + icon. From the popup menu, choose ‘Device Management’. Click on ‘My Device’ and information about your Tracker will load. Select ‘Delete this Tracker’ and then tap ‘YES’. And that’s it! Easy as that.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my App with the Tracker information?
- I’ve bought the PoochPlay™ Dog Activity Tracker. How do I set it up?
- How can I delete a PoochPlay tracker from my account?
- How do I access my notifications in the PoochPlay App?
- How do I add a second dog in the PoochPlay App?
- How do I add my dog’s information in the PoochPlay App?
- How do I change the PoochPlay battery?
- How do I create a PoochPlay Account?
- How do I fit the new Extreme Activity Band to my dog’s collar?
- How do I install the PoochPlay App?
Please sign in to leave a comment.