We use a small number of legumes in our dry kibble recipes to bind the kibble together. This predominantly consists of sweet potato which is a particularly good source of vitamin A (beta-carotene) as well as a. range of other nutrients. It is a slow release carbohydrate so does not create the glycemic spikes associated with white rice for example.
Articles in this section
- How do you calculate the Carbohydrate content? Nitrogen Free Extract (NFE)
- Raw Food Hygiene - Bacteria (salmonella, e. coli etc)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM) Scare - a "groundless attack" on grain-free food by the big three brands
- What temperature is your food cooked at?
- Legumes & Sweet Potato
- At What Age Do Puppies Become Adult Dogs?
- Feeding Treats & Reducing The Daily Feeding Amount
- My dog has gone off his food