Dog Nutrition & Product Info
Here you can find advice about feeding our two dog food brands. Akela is our best selling food with 80:20 Kibble and 70:30 tins which are all grain-free, high meat and hypoallergenic. Country Kibble is our sister brand with 50% meat grain-free kibble options and also a "with rice" option for those on a budget.
- What's the Difference Between cold-pressed pellets and extruded kibble?
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy? Chicken or Salmon, yes
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
General Dog Nutrition & Feeding Advice
- Coprophagia (eating stools)
- I've run out of food, what should I feed in the meantime?
- How do you calculate the Carbohydrate content? Nitrogen Free Extract (NFE)
- Raw Food Hygiene - Bacteria (salmonella, e. coli etc)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM) Scare - a "groundless attack" on grain-free food by the big three brands
PoochPlay Activity Tracker
- How do I update my App with the Tracker information?
- I’ve bought the PoochPlay™ Dog Activity Tracker. How do I set it up?
- How can I delete a PoochPlay tracker from my account?
- How do I access my notifications in the PoochPlay App?
- How do I add a second dog in the PoochPlay App?
- How do I add my dog’s information in the PoochPlay App?