Most issues when trying to order online can be fixed with the following steps:
- Clearing your browser cache
- Switching between mobile and desktop sites
- Using a different browser or device
- Removing any extra spaces before or after e-mail addresses or post codes (the correct format has one space in the middle)
- Changing shopping basket contents
- frozen raw food can only be ordered to certain areas for example
- our factory warehouse can only dispatch dry food to certain areas so if/when our mixed goods warehouse runs out of stock we may have limited delivery options available temporarily
- please contact us with your post code and required items if in doubt
If the issue persists then please provide details of the device you are using, the browser version, operating system and screenshots so that our technical team can investigate. Alternatively, if you could record a loom.com session and send us the link that would be great.
You are always welcome to call us on 0330 010 0223 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) and our customer service team we will happily take your order over the telephone.