We put a "feed under supervision" disclaimer on all our chew product listings as by their nature it depends how the dog chews it as to whether the chew is manipulated into a piece/shape that could become dangerous. The tails do contain cartilage, ligament and soft-bone. The bones are air dried rather than cooked. We have not had any reported issues but would recommend that any concerned owners feed softer treats like snax sticks etc.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Why don't you use bio-degradable packaging?
- Is Akela suitable for pregnant bitches?
- Is your fish farmed?
- What does free-run mean?
- Cage-Free Policy - Ethically Sourced Ingredient Provenance
- Puppy Transition & Digestion