Yes, we recommend our Puppy Salmon Small Paws kibble for puppies as it is a highly digestible single protein source recipe. It is also highest in Omega 3 and DHA which helps with brain development. For larger breed puppies over ~15Kg in weight then our Medium Kibble size is more appropriate (the recipe is the same, the kibble is just larger). Please take the time to read our feeding guide to ensure you feed your puppy the right amount. They can stay on the same recipe throughout their lifetime or alternative flavours if you wish (allergy dependent).
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy?
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- My cat likes your dog food! What's the difference?
- Can I mix your different types of food together?
- Is your food "Hypoallergenic"? Yes
- Do I need to transition gradually when switching between Akela flavours? No
- Which of your treats are suitable for puppies?