Yes, we recommend our Puppy Salmon Small Paws kibble for puppies as it is a highly digestible single protein source recipe. It is also highest in Omega 3 and DHA which helps with brain development. For larger breed puppies over ~10Kg in weight then our Medium Kibble size is more appropriate (the recipe is the same, the kibble is just larger). Please take the time to read our feeding guide to ensure you feed your puppy the right amount. They can stay on the same recipe throughout their lifetime or alternative flavours if you wish (allergy dependent).
Articles in this section
- What's the Difference Between cold-pressed pellets and extruded kibble?
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy?
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- Veal - why do you use it?
- Is Akela suitable for my dog?
- I'm used to buying 12Kg or 15Kg bags, do you have any plans to launch those sizes?
- My cat likes your dog food! What's the difference?