With animal welfare being one of our top priorities at Akela, our meat treats are responsibly sourced from the UK or Europe using only the best quality raw material and our fish treats are sourced locally using only high-grade, human-grade from fish merchants in Grimsby or Hull.
Articles in this section
- What's the Difference Between cold-pressed pellets and extruded kibble?
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy?
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- Is Akela suitable for my dog?
- I'm used to buying 12Kg or 15Kg bags, do you have any plans to launch those sizes?
- My cat likes your dog food! What's the difference?
- Can I mix your different types of food together?