Unlike other brands that use ingredients like rice that swell and retain water, Akela is grain-free and only has a moisture content of around 8%. Fresh water should always be available. Other options would be our complete raw food (the only one on the market with joint support and pre-biotics included), our wet food or our 50% meat brand (Country Kibble). If you would like to give those a try we can send samples.
Articles in this section
- What's the Difference Between cold-pressed pellets and extruded kibble?
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy?
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- Veal - why do you use it?
- Is Akela suitable for my dog?
- I'm used to buying 12Kg or 15Kg bags, do you have any plans to launch those sizes?
- My cat likes your dog food! What's the difference?