Unlike other brands that use ingredients like rice that swell and retain water, Akela is grain-free and only has a moisture content of around 8%. Fresh water should always be available. Other options would be our complete raw food (the only one on the market with joint support and pre-biotics included), our wet food or our 50% meat brand (Country Kibble). If you would like to give those a try we can send samples.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy?
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- My cat likes your dog food! What's the difference?
- Can I mix your different types of food together?
- Is your food "Hypoallergenic"? Yes
- Do I need to transition gradually when switching between Akela flavours? No
- Which of your treats are suitable for puppies?