Whilst growing it is important that a puppy gets most of its nutrition from a balanced diet, therefore all treats should be in moderation. It is a great idea to use some of the their daily kibble allowance for basic training. For extra special treats we recommend our 80% fish training treats, snax stix (cut into smaller pieces depending on the breed) and small paws fish cubes.
Articles in this section
- What's the Difference Between cold-pressed pellets and extruded kibble?
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy? Chicken or Salmon, yes
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- What kind of vitamins/minerals do you use in your foods?
- Veal - why do you use it?
- Is Akela suitable for my dog?
- I'm used to buying 12Kg or 15Kg bags, do you have any plans to launch those sizes?