Puppies can be susceptible to sensitive digestion and should be transitioned between foods very gradually. Our Pumpkin Digestive Aid complimentary wet food can help with firming up stools during this transition period. It is also included in our puppy packs, which are available to buy on our website. Please ensure that you follow our feeding guide and take care not to over or under feed (we recommend starting with 10% less than the feeding guide to start with and then assess body weight, condition and stool firmness). We recommend our Scottish/Puppy Salmon dry kibble for puppies as it is easy to digest, single protein and the highest in Omega 3.
Articles in this section
- What's the Difference Between cold-pressed pellets and extruded kibble?
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy? Chicken or Salmon, yes
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- Veal - why do you use it?
- Is Akela suitable for my dog?
- I'm used to buying 12Kg or 15Kg bags, do you have any plans to launch those sizes?
- My cat likes your dog food! What's the difference?