Puppies can be susceptible to sensitive digestion and should be transitioned between foods very gradually. Our Pumpkin Digestive Aid complimentary wet food can help with firming up stools during this transition period. It is also included in our puppy packs, which are available to buy on our website. Please ensure that you follow our feeding guide and take care not to over or under feed (we recommend starting with 10% less than the feeding guide to start with and then assess body weight, condition and stool firmness). We recommend our Scottish/Puppy Salmon dry kibble for puppies as it is easy to digest, single protein and the highest in Omega 3.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy?
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- My cat likes your dog food! What's the difference?
- Can I mix your different types of food together?
- Is your food "Hypoallergenic"? Yes
- Do I need to transition gradually when switching between Akela flavours? No
- Which of your treats are suitable for puppies?