Puppies can be susceptible to sensitive digestion and should be transitioned between foods very gradually. Our Pumpkin Digestive Aid complimentary wet food can help with firming up stools during this transition period. It is also included in our puppy packs, which are available to buy on our website. Please ensure that you follow our feeding guide and take care not to over or under feed (we recommend starting with 10% less than the feeding guide to start with and then assess body weight, condition and stool firmness). We recommend our Scottish/Puppy Salmon dry kibble for puppies as it is easy to digest, single protein and the highest in Omega 3.
Articles in this section
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Why don't you use bio-degradable packaging?
- Is Akela suitable for pregnant bitches?
- Is your fish farmed?
- What does free-run mean?
- Cage-Free Policy - Ethically Sourced Ingredient Provenance
- Puppy Transition & Digestion