Occasionally, if we are out of stock of 10Kg bags, we may run temporary promotions on 1.5Kg bags discounted to the same price per kilo as our 10Kg bags. As soon as we are back in stock of 10Kg bags the price for 1.5Kg bags should revert to the RRP as they cost us a lot more in packaging, labour and logistics.
Articles in this section
- Our Telephone Number
- When To Expect Your Delivery (ex. Bank Holidays)
- Can my parcel be left in a safe place or collected locally?
- Where is my local Akela stockist?
- Dispatch Timeframe
- Delivery Charges
- How do I edit my direct debit (GoCardless) bank account details? (Stockists Only)
- I'm in the EU - can you still supply me after Brexit? Yes!
- Where is your food made?
- Our Privacy/GDPR Policy