Colitis is a chronic digestive disease characterised by inflammation of the inner lining of the colon. Akela is not designed to treat any medical conditions but may still be beneficial in this instance. Less Akela needs to be fed compared to foods bulked out with cheap fillers so there is less to pass through the inflamed colon. The high quality freshly prepared meat proteins within Akela are highly digestible. We recommend choosing a single source protein recipe such as Scottish Salmon or Suffolk Duck dry kibble or any of our raw foods.
Articles in this section
- What's the Difference Between cold-pressed pellets and extruded kibble?
- Sudden loose stools after feeding Akela fine for months? See these common reasons
- Is Akela suitable to feed to my puppy? Chicken or Salmon, yes
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Kibble Size - Medium, Small Paws or Big Paws?
- What kind of vitamins/minerals do you use in your foods?
- Veal - why do you use it?
- Is Akela suitable for my dog?
- I'm used to buying 12Kg or 15Kg bags, do you have any plans to launch those sizes?
Please sign in to leave a comment.